Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why Bother???

Ghostwalk Ghostwalk by Rebecca Stott


My rating: 2 of 5 stars
I wish i could give a serious review of this book....alas! i cannot

5 Stars for the Story Premise....Isaac Newton's career at Cambridge University....as a Mathematician & an Alchemist....such Potential!

2 Stars for the actual delivery...i disliked the Narrator/Narrative Device...bloodless/soulless to a fault...

My apologies for the mess that showed up here yesterday. I had a friend posting my Review, but she copied from my Rough Notes, instead...there will be a coherent Review...as soon as...again, i am sorry for the "drivel"

2 comments:

Harvee said...

Well, guess I'll stay away from this one. I don't normally like ghosts anyway.

Lisa said...

Ick--I have this one in Mt. TBR. I'll probably take your advice and read it some time. But it will probably find itself sliding to the bottom of the mountain.